Tuesday 17 April 2012

geography =photography .

So one of my favourite hobbies is photography . I love to take pictures of everything ! . My pictures are not that intresting and are mostly pictures of friends and family but i do like taking pictures of landscape and nature - that is how i linked my hobby to geography . One of my favourite landscape photographers are Jim Brandenburg ( from the prairies of Minnesota ) you can look at his pictiures in his online gallery http://jimbrandenburg.com/ the pictures are amazing they are so much better then mine ! . I love his pictures so much that i can't pick a favourite thats why i put up the link so you can see decide yourself what is your favourite image .
A lot of Jims pictures are of lanndscape - for example monuntais ,pictures of nature and differnt types of trees . it is intresting to see how is images are so differnt depending on the country and area were the pictures were taken .
I am going to write blogs about other landscape photographers and will be showeing you some of my favourite pictures they have taken .

No comments:

Post a Comment