Thursday 15 March 2012

I'm never going to be in the army

Well yesterday we went to brave force , we did this army assault course .... it was so hard . We had to go under thees tunnel things - in the mud . We had to jump over hurdles that were taller than me ! . We had to go through muddy water like a million times .. the water went passed my chin !! the smell was horrific it was disgusting . We had to climb up things that were really high , I'm afraid of heights so that scary . Its hard to describe the stuff that we did . The best thing is to visit www.braveforce.ie then you can see first hard what we went through . Even though it was really disgusting i have to admit I had fun ...sort of :) . I do think that everyone should do it because after ward , after the shower and when you can feel your arms and legs again you are glad that you did it ! i was anyway :) ......I still don't think that i  will join the army any time soon  .

No comments:

Post a Comment